Mommy Weight Loss Challenge Community
24 Members

Hello Mommies!

Weight loss challenge for Mommy is what I've been looking for! I've always struggled with weight, and have gained a total of about 45-50 lbs since my first pregnancy. My son's now three years old and my daughter is eight months old. I've tried dieting in the past with no luck, the only time I really ever lost weight was when I joined the army and went through basic training. I've got four more months of breast feeding before I wean my daughter and I plan to kick it into overdrive then, but I'd love to find something to help between now and then!
I don't know how I missed your post, but I am glad I saw it now.  I don't know if this will help you at all but it helped me.  I started actually writing down what I was eating.  And it helped me be able to see some flaws in my eating behavior.  There was a few things that I was eating that had way too much fat in it and then other things that I ate or drank that were not nutritional for me.  Keep us posted and again welcome to the forum!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.