Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

abnormal mri

I have had migraines for years.  I have had a series of MRI's with them all coming back abnormal.  Per the report on my last MRI, I have a 12x13 millimeter spot of grey and white matter in the pons section of my brain.  I just had a spinal tap and am waiting for the results.  Does anyone have any idea what this could mean?  I am in a lot of pain and no medication has been helpful.  thanks,
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease