Multiple Sclerosis Community

All

Hope the Labor Day Weekend was good to all. Camping, fishing, gardening, or relaxing. Time to just "be" and be with family and friends.And that you all overate, overdid, and had a great time doing it.And that it was worth it.

Hugs & Prayers to all, Maggie
My daughter and her husband came to visit me from Edmonton...it was a 14 hr drive here and back...I didn't see her for almost two years and it was a lovely visit.... and I got to know her husband alot more...which was really nice.

I wish I wasn't in so much pain at the time, but I think I hid it quite well...only when I had to walk she was really concerned...last time she saw me I wasn't having such a difficult time with walking and pain...

but it went all...hope you had a nice time too

andi