I am hoping someone who has MS or knows a lot about it could offer some advice? So I guess I will list off the various physical symptoms I have been experiencing on and off for over a year now... Also, they did not all start at once. It started with subtle ones then others etc Below, I listed the things I am going through...
- DOUBLE VISION, VERTIGO - resulting in nausea
- very obvious right arm TREMOR
- HEADACHES, stabbing sharp ones
- LOSS OF BALANCE and I become very clumsy and I fumble objects when handling them
- I am FATIGUED every day.
- I am minding the HEAT and become even more tired after certain kinds of exercise
- my SKIN TINGLES often and is incredibly ITCHY (no rash)
- Sometimes I experience a lot of pain, SHARP, STUNNING PAIN DOWN MY LEGS AND in my arms.
- When I bend my neck certain ways, I feel a buzzing down my legs
- My SHORT TERM MEMORY is lousy....
- I just feel WEAK a lot of the time.
- Sometimes my right leg and arm will feel NUMB, as if asleep and it won't wake up... Almost 'buzzy''
- Had PAIN IN RIGHT EYE only once, but it was accompanied by double vision.
- Alcohol and chocolate seem to make these worse!
- I have embarrassing moments of BATHROOM-URGENCY
I am female, I am twenty years old and have been otherwise very active and healthy my whole life, until this all began...Had first appointment with neurologist, he said I have a negative MRI. Only had one MRI last winter. So he doubts I have MS. Yet he was asking me all about my symptoms and kept mentioning MS.
He has put me Nadolol for the migraines...Seems to think I have a migraine disorder yet he can offer no explanation for the litany of other reoccurring symptoms...I am due shortly for a Nerve Conduction test. And I am beginning to become super frustrated. I want answers, I want help. I am too young to feel like this. I don't even care what it is, I just need some sort of a treatment plan!