Happy Birthday Mike (michael1028)

Hope you had a really good day Mike!!! I'd sing to you but the dogs would be a howling.lol

So HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!

Hugs
Moki
Hi there Mike, and I hope that you had a wonderful, happy birthday, complete with cake and ice-cream with your friends and family singing to you!
~Sunnytoday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great day!!

Hugs
doni
Happy Birthday Michael and I hope it was a great day for you!!

Lots of Birthday Hugs,
Rena
HAPPY * HAPPY * BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You doing anything you enjoy? Having something decadent I hope!

May this day be filled with all of your favorite things buddy.

Thinking of you,
Shell
Happy Birthday!!!
Yipppeee. Whooho. Yippiskipee

:)
Cyndi
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!
   I so appreciate the birthday wishes. I had a great time with my family. We had dinner out for my birthday.
  I had an appointment for my birthday with a new neuro. It was a good consult. The spasisity (sp??) in my legs was very noticiable. I have been experiencing "crazy legs" for the last couple of weeks. I have to forward a couple of test results before my next appointment. He adjusted my medicine and that was it for now, I have a follow-up appointment for the end of November. Hopefully, this will lead to some answers. I like this guy he seemed very attentive and very genuine. I pray this is the right direction.
   I have been very busy at work, therefore absent from the fourm. I am on the lauch and design team for a new computer system. Something I have been a part of for the last 7 years. I helped sell the project to upper management.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN VERY, VERY, MUCH !!!!! Your birthday wishes mean very much to me. I reaqlly cherrish all of your thoughts and prayers. I pray for all of us everyday.

Take care all. Hugs and blessings to all !!!!!!

Mike  

You are reading content posted in the Multiple Sclerosis Community