Multiple Sclerosis Community

Interesting info about "healing" MS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc

I was sent a very very intersting email recently.  When I was diagnosed with MS, a good good friend of mine told me about a friend of hers, who I've not been as close to as she, but I have known for years.  She said, you know Irene?  She used to have MS.  She cured it herself.  I was saying...yeah right as I was totally freaking out and panicking over this diagnosis and how I was going to be in a wheelchair in a week.   I was a mess!!  

I called this friend who I hadn't spoken with in  a very long time and asked her what our other friend was talking about.  She spent over an hour with me on the phone listening to all my symptoms, the tests that had been done, the results of by blood work...all kinds of things.   This friend is not an MD or a doctor of any kind, but she is a nutritionist and does what is called esoteric healing.   I don't know if any of you are into that sort of thing.   Spiritual and energy work....   When you have MS and the experts say they really can't fix it, you start looking elsewhere.    

Well.....not to get anyone on the esoteric path, my friend gave me a website to look up.  It's a 30 minute YouTube lecture from a real doctor...one that HAD  MS.    It's amazingly interesting, and I'm attaching the YouTube infor for anyone that may like to check it out.   It has to do with diet to heal MS.   I'm not recommending anyone should or should not do anything, but it's very very interesting and I for one have been working on what goes in to try to help keep myself healthy.  

Check it out if interested!