Multiple Sclerosis Community

Nothing more I can do :(

Friends , haven't been on in a long time due to still waiting on insurance for a MRI ordered from my MS specialist for possible DX and Bi-lateral Trigeminal Neuralgia.  Well after more then 3 months of waiting on insurance I have been denied again :( my husband is on disability due to being Deaf and he gets medicare and help from the state, my children get assistance through the state but me the mom and wife denied everything !!!!

I have no where to turn, looked into buying my own insurance and the deductibles are 10,000 dollars and high co pays and medication co pays :( we can't afford it with just my husbands disability and I can't work right now!

Sorry for ranting and venting but everything has been going downhill.... The law to have health insurance but they deny me and i can't afford private insurance.  Nothing more i can do and now can't even have tests or see my Neuro without paying crazyout of pocket!  Great to see how this country takes care of it's own, what a joke !  :'(
Any reason stated as to why?
Did the order have proper coding
Insurance Medicare deny with as basis?