I currently don't have MS, but have to see a neurologist and be tested for it. I just had a really horrendous time in the shower. I'm out about 40 minutes and still not completely back to myself.
Would anyone else get these symptoms in the shower because of the heat, or possibly the steam -
1. My upper arms get tired easily, get weak easily when washing myself or my hair.
3. Feeling like I can't breathe for a few seconds, and its not a panic attack. I do have to open the window widely when this happens.
4. Weakness in my body, sometimes feel like I could fall over.
5. Sometimes a spin or two of vertigo
6. When I'm washing my hair, the heat and pressure from the water has a horrible effect on my head, it puts a pressure on my head, or makes these above symptoms worse. Washing my hair is truly a nightmare. Most of the time I have to sit when rinsing my hair, as I'm afraid I'd fall over, and I just cannot take they heaviness and heat on my head. Its too much.
7. Feeling sick
Anyone experience anything similar, especially the weak tired arms, and the heaviness on the head when washing your hair?
I'm so sick of this happening whenever I go into the shower. For me it makes the shower an ordeal.
Thanks so much in advance.