Multiple Sclerosis Community

Stroke or seizure

I have been to the emergency room 3 times for excruciating pain on the right side of my head that travels down to my neck and shoulder.  It affects the right side of my throat,  tongue and my speech.  Slurred speech is the residual affect.  This is always preceded by a sneeze.  They last about 20 minutes.   Blood tests, CT scans, and mri/mra showed no signs of a stroke.  Experts said these episodes could have been mini strokes. The neurologists said they could have been seizures.  Every time I sneeze I'm so afraid that it will happen again.  Does any one have any idea of what is causing this problem?
Hi. You would be better off posting your question on a general neurology forum. Most MS people don't have experience with either strokes or seizures. Good luck.
Thank you so much.