Hi all again,
I am on tablets for my heart, as a few years ago my heart was beating irregular so the Drs at the hospital put me on
Metoprolol Tartrate, in which I take a 50 mg tablet in the morning and another 50 mg tablet in the evening.
It slows my heart down and is supposed to take away my palputations, and I did always have high blood pressure and this also helps.
Anyway to cut a long story short the other day I read the information piece of paper in the box of its side effects and read this.
- Dizziness, especially with standing up
- Skin reactions such as rash, itching, etc
- irritated eyes, such as red, runny, dry or itchy, blurred vision
- numbness in the arms and legs
- tingling or 'pins and needles'
- buzzinng and ringing in the ears, difficulty hearing
- sunburn happening more quickly than usual
- abnormal thinking or hallucinations
- constant 'flu-like' symptons with tiredness or lack of energy
- sexual problems
I will go to my G.P. and have it looked into but is still doesn't explain my past bilateral face pain or the tingling in the groin aren or the burning etc, but I guess anything is worth a shot...........
Any advice anyone??????????
Thanks again, Melissa