Multiple Sclerosis Community

Vibration when touched???

So, my MS flare is still going on despite the steroids 3 weeks ago and now I have a new strange symptom.  Of course, I have the vibrating when I lower my chin to my chest but I also get the same feeling if I am touched on my legs.  My legs are kind of like a tuning fork...strike it and it vibrates only it takes just the slightest touch to start the vibration.  Just curisous if anyone else ever had this sensation?  Thanks!
Hi JJ,

I do get vibration in my legs as well. However, it is normally only after over-exertion or on a really bad day. Touching (massaging) the leg seems to make it better at times and worse at others.

Touching my leg now where it would normally vibrate if I were over-exerted does not bring any vibration to my legs.

We're all different with this stuff and it's all so weird!

Kenny