Multiple Sclerosis Community

Wish me luck???

hi all,

first of all I just wanted to Thank everyone for making me feel so welcome here, Its nice to know that there are people who care!!!!!

I go to my Ms specialist on Monday. and i'm just needing a little encouragement.  I know that no matter what i'll be ok i'm just a little worried.

Thank you all again

Ray
Hi Ray, we haven't met yet as I've been a little hit and miss on here lately. I am undiagnosed myself right now so I know how you are feeling. It is nerve racking to say the least.

You'll do fine on Monday. Make sure you take a time line as it can be helpful in that even if the Neuro does not read it himself, you can always use it for yourself to help remember things that have happened. If you are anything like me, I find that I become brain dead when speaking to them.lol

I know that no one wants this kind of diagnosis or any other for that matter but it is better knowing what one is dealing with than not knowing at all. If it can be treated then so much the better. It may be that you will need more testing to rule everything out or in so be prepared that answers may not be forthcoming right away. I do pray that you get someone who is understanding and truly wants to help you.

You know that we are all here with you and will support you no matter what. It will be okay. Hang in there.

Hugs
Moki
Best wishes for a thorough, informative, and positive visit.
Holly
I wish only the best for you.  Just remember that getting a diagnosis of MS is not a death sentence at all.  Regardless of what you find out please let us know and let us help you through whatever you may have.  

I don't know if anyone has told you or not but once you become a member of this forum you are never allowed to leave.  REMEMBER THIS!  The consequence's could be costly, hahahaheeheehee

I'll be praying,
Carol
Sweetie, I hope you get answers on Monday.  Good or bad news we will be here for you.  I will be thinking of you and wishing you well.  Have you made out your timeline?  A list of questions?  If you need anything, just drop me a line.

Love,

Ada
Everyone is here for you as you take this next step towards taking care of your health.  It is all rather nerve wracking, and we all understand that only too well.  I can tell from your posts that you have the strength and resolve to handle all of this.

Please let us know how it goes on Monday.

Peace.

db1
Just wanted to wish you the best for your appointment. I do understand the anxiety that you are feeling. I have every time that I go to different doctor or have a new test. Once it is over I am relieved no matter the results. I try to look at it as another step closer to the correct answer, and this seems to help me! I will be watching for your update.

Take care
Santana