Multiple Sclerosis Community

cavernous hemangioma

plz help me..i have an hemangioma inside my cheeks..  but not on whole cheek..it starts from left end of my lip and goes with the blood vessel ..and its growing gradually towards neck ,i got an mri done ,and the report says

"it reveals ill defined FLAIR hyperintense lesions involving the left gingivobuccal mucosa and the hard palate anteriorly on left side...and no feeding vessel was found "

..plz help me about... what sould i do now...
i always keep thinking about it..
whenever blood fills in, it gets swollen and then when i stand ,it gets back to normal..

earlier to it ,it was present only on my leftside of lowerlip till i was 20,but after 21 it gradualy moved onto my cheek now i think its moving towards neck side..and nw my age is 23...

there is no pain till date..but definately a feeling that keeps me thinking round the clock.

plz if anyone can provide me with the right path..
Goodness!  Well, I've never heard of an hemangioma...  Okay, it says that hemangiomas usually go away on their own.  I would talk to your doctor about your options, and see if there's anything you can do to make it go away sooner.  I hear beta blockers are effective.