childhood ms

My husband has MS. our 9 year old daughter has complained in the past that her legs feel "Fizzy"
(Numb Tingling) once in a while. yesterday she said sometimes it feels like water dripping down her knee but when she wipes it away nothing is there. could it be " growing pains or should I be scared.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please keep us updated.  I am very interested in the topic of childhood ms.  I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder (not MS) around age 8 and was diagnosed with MS at age 30.  I have a two year old son and think often about the symptoms I should watch for in him.  I pray for him every day and I will pray your 9 year old daughter, too!
Helpful - 0
Heather3418
Thank You, I will do as you say.
Helpful - 0
While it is true that your daughter has a slightly higher risk of developing MS because of her daddy, I would not assume that this is the cause of your daughter's symptoms.

I hope that you will get her to the doctor, post haste and please, get back in touch with us and let us know what has happened.

We are so glad that you posted and look forwarding to hearing from you again.

Big ((((HUGS))))) from all of us on the forum.  We are with you every step of the way and will support you in any way that we can.

Best Wishes,
Heather
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Multiple Sclerosis Community