confused

This is just a followup of my prior post. Went to neuro who conducted normal emg in November and had full neuro exam conducted which he felt was normal. My brain MRI with contrast was normal when done in November as well.  Went to rheumo who did blood work for everything all negative. She feels it all could be fibro related but I don't know what to think. I still have leg stiffness and prickling sensations in different areas of my body. My vision has been in one eye since November before having MRI done but eye doc thinks its dry eye related. I'm just feel confused about everything.
Hi, what type of eye doc did you see? Was it an Ophthalmologist? The most thorough visit with a medical professional I ever had was when I saw my Ophthalmologist. She was basically the one who got the ball rolling on getting my neurologist to evaluate me for Multiple Sclerosis and Myasthenia Gravis. They can tell a lot based on your eyes.

All the best, Minnie
Hi Minnie,

Yes it was an ophthalmologist.
Hmmm.  Did they give you anything for the dry eyes?  I have heard that some give you drops for that.  My Ophthalmologist didn't indicate that was what she thought my issue was.  Did you get a copy of the notes/report?

There are things such as diabetes and thyroid that can cause eye problems.  I read where you've had blood work done...I presume you've been checked for those things?  Just throwing some stuff out there.  Maybe someone else will have some better advice.

Best of luck,
Minnie