Multiple Sclerosis Community

heart racing, crossed eye vision, dizziness, and shaking hands

About an hour ago I felt all those symptoms in a sudden rush. I panicked and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror to see if I gone cross eyed. i couldn't see clearly so i tried covering my left eye which helped with my vision. I went to drink some water and then the dizziness went away and my vision went back to normal. a few minutes ago I took some ibuprofen because i began to feel pressure in the top of my head. I don't know whats wrong with me and I don't want to go to the doctor if I'm just dehydrated or tired.
Hi there,

I am not sure if you are aware that your post has come to the MS forum. I do not see anything that would suggest MS as a cause & as it only happened an hour ago it may just be as you thought dehydration. I would definitely seek medical attention to be safe.

Good luck.

Karry.