as an update, hopefully getting an MRI done soon, just to get some answers
now for some questions (anything will be helpful!!)
- can an mri be negative but a patient can still have ms?
- are sleep issues a common thing for ms patients?
- what about a positive ana test? but its on the low side?
-what about a spinal tap? should i ask if that would be a good idea as well?
- has anyone ever ezperienzed extremly itchy skin, without the presence of hives rash or dry skin?
- i have an extremly itchy back,mostly under where my bra is, my chest, upperthighs/buttocks sometimes, and right around my waist where my pants sit
- has anyone ever experienzed loss of sight that starts with everything slowly just turning back, and then sight returns usually soon after? what about hard time seeing in the dark at night?
- sometimes i have a feeling of something in my eye and its a sharp pain and nothing seems to help, occasionally feels like i have glass in it or something , very painful, any suggestions?
- and this "ms hug" i have been reading about, could that possibly explain the severe pain i get in my back, and the heavy feeling i get in my chest? i have gone to the er almost a month apart for these pains, originally they thought it was kidney stones but that was soon ruled out, and sometimes it i get a sharp pain if i laugh to hard.
also any suggestions to what i should say to the neurologist?
anything can help