Multiple Sclerosis Community

mri results trying to understand why im having systems still

I was diagnosed with MS on march 4,2013. I would like to understand my mri reports this is what it says L4-5 disc desiccation is present at this level consistent with changes of degenerative disc disease. there is no evidence of disc herniation, spinal stenosis, or compromise of the exiting L4 nerve roots on either side. The tip of the conus is located at the L1 level. Note however is made of a 3mm focus focus of signal hyperintentsity on the T2  weighted images involving the posterior aspect of the thoracic cord in the midline at the T10-11 level. This area displays enhancement following contrast administration. The conus is otherwise normal in size and signal intensity without additional evidence of a mass or abnormal enhancement. Impression: a 3mm focus of signal hyperintensity on the T2 weighted images with associated enhancement int midline involving the posterior aspect of the thoracic cord at the T10-11 level. This likely reflects less likely but cannot be excluded note is made of a small cyst of the pineal gland measuring approximately 7.4 33 in size. Multifocal areas of T2 signal hyperintensity in the periventricular distribution. Finding are most likely on the basis of a demyelinating process such as multiple sclerosis and clinical correlation is recommended.no evidence for acute infarction, hydrocephalus or space-occupying lesion.