Multiple Sclerosis Community

poor circulation

My left hand catches cramps,also my left foot,left side of the head?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome,

Your question has landed on the MS community, I would suggest you seek medical advice.......there are many different types of medical explanations that could be causing muscle cramps down one side of your body eg pinched nerve, degenerative disc etc. Your doctor will take into account your medical history, any pre-existing medical issue you may have, medications you take, gender, age etc and determine the more likely medical explanation and work out what tests you'll need by the totality of your information.....

Cheers.........JJ