Muscular Dystrophy Community
90 Members

Confused about my hubby who has got beckers

Hi ,my hubby has got beckers muscular dystrophy and is at the stage where he needs 2 carers 3 times a day ,he's 62 yrs old and we manage quite well but last night I got hit with something I did not except ,my hubby shouted for me to go into his bedroom around 23.30 ,he asked where the remote for his wheelchair was and was fumbling around in the bed looking for it..
I told him he was in his bed and did not need his wheelchair remote,he said humour me in this and was still feeling around for his wheelchair remote ,I just stood there like a nut job thinking to myself is this really happening..
After about 20mins he decided yeah he was in his bed,..
My question is does beckers muscular dystrophy affect the brain ??
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease