Hi, I'm just going to paste this from my previous post on a bodybuilding forum;
- pain; localized, top / interior brachioradialis approx 2" in from elbow.
- frequency; non resting, during flexion subjected to any kind of opposing force / resistance.
- sensation; almost dull, but severe corked / bruised feeling. not sharp or burning.
The injury was caused by repetitive strain;
- continually holding my newborn in the same position.
As she got heavier and my arm became more strained, i began feeling the pain.
With increased use i now cannot do things like close the car door or pick things up.
I feel my doctor has misdiagnosed the issue as tennis elbow;
- in an unrelated injury i have experienced this.
- it is in the wrong area and it is not the same sensation.
Also reading above regarding nerve entrapment;
- due to other unrelated injury i have undergone ulnar nerve release surgery.
- i have experienced nerve entrapment, this is not nerve related.
The guy with radiating pain throughout the arm may well have a nerve injury, i know i don't though.
Thats about as much info as i can think to provide.
Any help would be much appreciated.
NB; have not trained during the time since my daughter was born.
No heavy lifting of any kind has contributed to my current condition.