What is your favorite type of music and why?

I enjoy Rock and some kinds of Metal. :0)
I grew up during the beat era of rock music....for my 16th birthday my brother took me to see  Led Zeppelin...so I was big into of coarse Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, that type of music.Now I am  born again christian and I listen to comtempry christian music
well rock is the era i am from so that will always have a special place in my heart. As a Christian now, I love Christian music, but more the Soulful sound of Choirs and such. And I also appreciate Jazz now as I got older due to the skill of the musicians that play jazz.
I enjoy Classical Music as well as Classic Rock from the 70s and 80s. :) I also enjoy country and some older metal music, not the real heavy stuff though.
I like R&B and Soul.

I do also love christian music but ones with soul.

I do sometimes enjoy some heavy stuff but usually only when I'm upset or something. I'm trying to cut out the heavy stuff.
I really enjoy all kinds of music but always come back to singer song writers

James Taylor
Ben Taylor
I seem really drwn to the Texas Singer Songwriters
Guy Clark
Nancy Griffith
I like all kinds of music. especially something with a unique sound but i tend to lean towards mellow music. I guess that would put me in the softrock or soft alternative. I do like some old country though. it takes me back to when i was a child and i have a lot of fond memories listening to merl haggerd with my father.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Music Lovers Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.