which

what type of music is good for our spirit?
i find listening to bamboo forest or spirits of nature (north american indian music) is very calming for your heart and soul,or valery meladze(i think its spelt wrong)rukki vher,maybe
or try scottish band called runrig
I think they once did a study on the effects of music on plants and they found that the one that was in the best condition was the plant that was in the room with classical music. The second best plant was the one in the room with no music and the one that didn't do so good was the one in the room with rock music. The plant that had rock music bent away from the speakers and died young.

I know too that music that is soothing and cheerful can make a depressed person feel better.
"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." 1 Sam. 16:23
thanks for your nice comments...
Christain rock music is great for the soul
I like all types of music. It really depends on my mood. I'll listen to anything. I try to allow my kids to listen to anything that they find interesting. I have found that some of the newer music artists aren't so bad. My kids have introduced many different types of music to me. I think that music is very important to everyday life.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Music Lovers Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.