Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community
42 Members

support groups

I'm searching for support groups.
I need to talk with others about their treatments, what they have tries as far as
alternative treatments.
Can tell you Vince that my husband has had this for 2 years. Doing treatments and one year ago he started on a clinical trial called clorforbine at the Huntsman Center. Has done very well with it.  
My girlfriend was just diagnosed 2 months ago and is looking for people to talk to about this too. She is 56 years old and they have started her on Revlemed.  She is very tired all the time and very scared as well. It would be great to chat with you. I can email you her phone number if you would give me your email address.
Thank you,
Liz A concerned friend
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else