Myositis Community
49 Members

help, what should i do? my heads on FIRE

I had a steroid epideral shot a year ago in June, the dr had to stop administering the steroid when i woke up on the table screaming and moving my left arm yelling i was on fire! July last year i was taken in by Ambulance for severe muscle spasms (i looked as if i was having seizers that lasted a week) to this day i have daily headaches that i never had before (i was being treated for my bad back) i get shooting fire starting in my head going down the base of my neck burning down my left arm. My dr refuses to see me now since i keep pressing the issue to have it checked out! I loose feeling in both arms & legs and cant concentrate due to i want to scream the fire wont stop
And im only 33, too young to be having these problems :'(
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.