NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 Community
63 Members

Right dosage and effect....??

Howdy... I am one ex-addict from Serbia, currently on MMT and on dosage of 87mg/260drops of Methadone HCL { ONLY additives are methylparaben,prophylparaben,prophylenglikol. No sweeteners or whatsoever... ...
So I was wondering next... This dosage of 9ml=90mg , 1ml=10mg mtd , is giving me no more than a maybe more "talkative" effect.. No a little bit of euphoria.Actually,it gives me DISPHORIA ...
-I once took 200mg , at once ,  and ...there was no opiate worm feeling it was like same like i would take 90mg after three days on 30mg... WHAT IS WRONG? And can this mixture be IV-ed safely... And,by my opinion methadone is not working well for me... Should there be an "full-agoinst" alternative to methadone like long-lasting morphine - "Jurnista" - hydromorphone ??? and do not forget to answer to me ,are these additives harmful to veins.... cuz before my maintenance i was iv-ing the liquid and i get really BURN effect on my veins and after just a few shoots,they dissapear... ? Why's that???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.