A
A
A
Close
NEW METHADONE COMMUNITY; 2011 Community
63 Members
1502361 tn?1290540230

Right dosage and effect....??

Howdy... I am one ex-addict from Serbia, currently on MMT and on dosage of 87mg/260drops of Methadone HCL { ONLY additives are methylparaben,prophylparaben,prophylenglikol. No sweeteners or whatsoever... ...
So I was wondering next... This dosage of 9ml=90mg , 1ml=10mg mtd , is giving me no more than a maybe more "talkative" effect.. No a little bit of euphoria.Actually,it gives me DISPHORIA ...
-I once took 200mg , at once ,  and ...there was no opiate worm feeling it was like same like i would take 90mg after three days on 30mg... WHAT IS WRONG? And can this mixture be IV-ed safely... And,by my opinion methadone is not working well for me... Should there be an "full-agoinst" alternative to methadone like long-lasting morphine - "Jurnista" - hydromorphone ??? and do not forget to answer to me ,are these additives harmful to veins.... cuz before my maintenance i was iv-ing the liquid and i get really BURN effect on my veins and after just a few shoots,they dissapear... ? Why's that???
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.