Native American/Canadian Circle Community
17 Members

Are there any native American prescriptions for numbness and tingling

I have been intrested in native american cultures most of my life.And I married a man 1/4 Ute.
Anyway I am having numbness and tingling.Since my doctors took me off all my medications(27 in all). a couple days later came came the numbness.And now numbness and tingleing.In hands feet and kegs,My doctor is giving me neurontin.And it doesn't help much.Any ideas?
  I have been a diabetec for about 8 years.I keep control of my sugars.And had no complications untill they took away my meds.The bad thing is now I have half of them back.Could the diabetes plus them taking my meds away cause this?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.