Native American/Canadian Circle Community
17 Members

Heritage

Lonewolf, I would like to know more about you! Your people, your beliefs.  I find it fascinating. That may be a good starting point? You are Indian, I do no that, my husband has cherokee in him. Me, I am just a heinz 57 mutt myself. For instance you stated in the By the Blood Community that you were not treated well in the church? What did you mean, is it because of you being indian?  I know, I gots lots of questions!
I would also like to know more about your heritage if you would like to share with us.  

:-)))
I'd like to hear more about your heritage as well.  

My great great grandfather was French Canadian and he married  a native-american (I just don't know which tribe).  Apparently, his town kicked him out for marrying a native-american and eventually they ended up in Massachusetts.  Did that sort of thing happen a lot do you think back then?

Great group!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.