Natural Health Community
56 Members

Just barely starting...

I've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and I'm getting interested in using more natural means. It will have to be baby steps, though, because my diet is pretty much all processed food, I still take medications, etc. etc.... Like I say, I'm just starting out. Is it realistic to go slow? I think I'd give up if I had to change everything right away.

Thanks for the forum!
Hello there,

It is okay to start slowly. Even your body like progressive changes and it is better this way. If you want good advices on this subjects of natural health we now have a real forum and it is called the Alternative Therapies forum. We are posting some really useful info there and I am sure it will help you and provide you with the knowledge to do what's best for you.  

You are welcome to join us and read the forums and ask your questions there: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Alternative-Therapies-Community/show/685

Thanks for writing,
M4
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.