Natural Health Community
56 Members

Sore muscles

Well after being a couch potato for quite a while I decided I need to lose a few pounds, I used to do a lot of 'power walking' and I was very fit. Anyway I digres... so I have been for the last 2 weeks starting off doing some walking, regular pace ,with in 2 days of starting walking., my right side hip area muscles started to hurt.. a bit like sciatica, so it may be a nerve pressure .Heres the big question I know you are waiting with baited breath to hear ..... what can I put on it to stop it hurting .....I hear there are these ointments you can use  now to save chomping on pain killers .any ideas out there , I hope it stops as soon as my body gets used to this new 'assault'
okay well I guess no one is here , or maybe M4 is asleep ..wake up.....I have cured myself ...my aches and pains have gone ..thanks for your help ..............
It is normal to have sore muscle after exercising when you have not exercised for a while. Personally I think the best cream is Voltaren, it's better than any other creams for muscle pain. Massage or self-massage too is effective.

M4
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.