Neurology Community

21 severe headache, nausea, nose bleed

I'm a 21 year old female I've had two children in the past two years and have no previous medical issues. Recently I've been having headaches-last night being the absolute worst! It went all down my neck and behind both of my eyes. My vision was blurred to the point I could barely see. Every time I moved I got nauseous. I had a nosebleed and since I can't seem to get my words right when I talk sentences sometimes. I find myself forgetting major things (which hopefully is mommy brain) what's going on with me? :(

Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems.  The first thing to be ruled out is a brain bleed and a transient ischemic attack. The other thing which should also be immediately looked into is benign intracranial hypertension. It can also be a pinched nerve in neck or a very high BP.
Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this immediately. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.