A wweird stinging and very painful feeling

What is the pain in my legs that feels like a stinging quick pain that can last for minutes at a time preventin me from using my legs properly. It only happens when it is cold and I am relatively healthy and do sports. Can you please tell me what it is and how I can fix this problem that is affecting my commuting as a college student?"
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hello.

Can you mention how long have you been having this pain ? And when you leg, do you mean the area between the knee and the ankle (medical definition).

There could be a number of causes like neuropathic pain or problems with blood supply in the cold weather. Do you get discoloration of the toes ?

Regards
Ok, so I have a stinging and itching pain on my back, not my legs. And this happens to me when it's VERY hot, or stressed out. I get it lots of times everyday! Many people says it's because of your nerves. But I never heard of stinging pain when it's cold. Maybe it's the nerves just like my problem! Hope this helps.