Neurology Community

Advice On Sudden Onset Of Headaces and Stuttering

Hello. I have a friend who is in the hospital as I type and she woke up four days ago with a chest pain, walked around and started her day, and then while washing her face, had a moment where she didn't know where she was or who she was with. And now, she has a stutter coupled with an intense headache. MRI, CAT, blood all came back fine. She used to be a fully functional and normal 35 year old who never had migraines and her speech was fine and fluid, and now she said her head is functioning at regular speed, but when she tries to talk she feels like she is losing air and the pain in her head won't go away at all. What are the doctors missing? What are they overlooking? They were going to release her because they don't know what's wrong... Seriously?! Anything I can suggest to the doctors would be helpful. Thanks.
I began to stutter at the age of 13-14.  The behavior coincided with severe
migrain-type headaches.  I was not a fearful girl, not afraid generally of speaking out.  This event changed me forever as the stuttering continued into my 20s.  I eventually found a "speech restructuring program" at Hollins College in Roanoke which taught me to control the timing between my speech muscles and the thought process.
  I began to see the problem visually like 2 cogs of a wheel (the impulse to speak and the vocal apparatus).  They were not in sync and kept getting stuck on one another.