Brain Damage without Proof

Ok the docs said that i have damage to parts of my brain but it didnt show on scans. They found it from an evaluation where they put me through some memory, dexderity, and speed tests. Is this right? Can they say that i have this damage without it showing on the eeg, mri with/without contrast, cat scan, and think there was some other test they did but not sure. Can someone have brain damage and it just not show up?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Mm idk if it helps but they said it was caused my an agressive viral infection that did the damage. They said cause of all my migrains, constant headaches, and all the head injuries iv had its increased my likelyhood of brain damage
Helpful - 0
It is possible to have brain damage and it not show up.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community