Neurology Community

Brain MRI question

My 17 yr old has an extensive medical history, right now she is being evaluated for carcinoid/pheochromacytoma due top symptoms and blood work. She had a repeat MRI of her brain as she was born with Absence of the Septum Pellucidium and a congenital kidney problem as well.She has other health issues as well but is an Honor student (unbelievable I know!) and is set to graduate and go to one our best Univ this Fall.
Anyway her latest MRI shows "visualized extracranial structures are remarkable for slightly eccentric position of the eye globes within the orbits and eccentric insertion of the optic nerves which is unchanged since 2006.
There is persistent absence of Septum Pellucidium.
Otherwise Normal intracranial anatomy and major vessel flow voids."

No mention of the pineal cyst, of course this one was done without contrast. Or that her ventricles were enlarged.
What does eccentric postioning mean? I haven't heard from her Neuro Dr yet.

Thanks if anyone, has any idea