Neurology Community

Burn & Swell

I am 39yrs and last week I started feeling a dull pain on the top of my head. It would last a few hours and go away. Then about three days later I started experiencing a burning sensation all over my head accompanied with night sweats. My doctor gave me Lyrica to try for two weeks but one week later I am still experiencing these symptoms.

Not sure if it is related but the past few weeks I keep feeling a tweak in my neck when I turn my head but not every time. Please does anyone have an idea of what is happening? Very scary.