Neurology Community
45k Members

CPK level of 8220

For the past couple of months, I have been going back and forth to the doctors, trying to diagnose this mysterious abnormality. Originally, I went to get a blood test to ensure my cholesterol was normal. It was, but my liver enzymes (ALT and AST) came back elevated. I got another set of blood tests, and they found that my LDH was elevated as well, about 9000, along with the slightly lowered, yet still high liver enzymes. The doctor was perplexed because I was not in any pain, and seemed clinically fine.
So, I go in for a third round of blood tests (keep in mind they keep testing me for new things) and discover my CPK is 7900, but my LDH is now 798. I had an ultrasound, and it was fine. Further testing shows that the CPK is the one from my muscle, yet I haven't experienced any muscle pain.
A recent blood test (my fourth one) shows that my CPK is now 8220, and I'm going in for an EMG soon.

Any ideas what this could be? My family has no history of muscle disorders.