Calcium build up on the brain

I was told six years ago that I had a calcium build-up on my brain. I have recently been told there are two more.  I need to know what is the long term effects of these build-ups?  I currently have migrain headaches and dizziness rather offen.  I've had CT scan and MRIs, but have been told there is nothing to worry about.  However, the more I search the web the more I see that this may led to greater problems later in life.  Please give me some answers!
my grandma had back surgery. lumbar something. now she cant walk and barley move her arms. don't get back surgery if you don't have to these doctors think they are Gods pompas little know it alls. they should be shot for messing up my grandma.they made it all worse who knows if my grandma really needed it or maybe it was all about the money trying to pay for there lake houses and rental properties at my grandmas expense. F that