Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.1k Members

Case of lead poisoning?

Anyone had similar experience?  I didn’t make the connection till recently.  But I think I been exposed for months on low levels.  I used this small dish to house my grounds after I scoop them out of can to avoid moisture/water from contacting the scooper.

My case is that my coffee stimulation been getting weaker gradually  and I couldn’t get it.  I don’t know how much the brewer being plastic played a role but I opted that out and still got weak stimulation.

Then I noticed some bright decoration on the dish and looked into matter.  Could even dry contact with coffee ground leech lead into grounds and into my coffee?   I just stopped using the colored dish and started a plain non-decorative one.

I took some vitamin c and milk as healing recommendation from research and felt much better after feeling some confusion and mental unwellness.  And my coffee stimulation is more too and felt more mental stability as well.  Though it may take a while to fully recover.  The first day I reused brew coffee with the decorative dish ,I got good amount stimulation. Second and third days like negligible. And the fourth day ,I got more than second and third and more like the first day.  More euphoria, cognition and stability.

What the best way to heal my mind and body?  I’m adult and not adolescence.   I heard the body can actually regrow neurons and brain cells.  I think my poisonings mild.  research have already told me some ways to regrow brain cells and neurons but I like some confirmation from medical experts.  

I already drink coffee regular and weekly exercise regimen.  i ‘m an avid learner .  is there anything else that would be big help?

This discussion is related to neck, left shoulder and arm pain.
1 Responses
1711789 tn?1361311607
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. If suspecting a lead poisoning I would suggest seeing an internist and getting the serum lead levels checked. If elevated, you may need to be started on medications to lower the levels.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483811956
ON
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease