Neurology Community

Chronic skin sensitivity/pain

Since I can remember I have had pain in my upper arms and thighs, all over these areas (inner and outer).  It is especially noticeable when pressure is added.  For example my cat steps across my lap on my thighs its excruciatingly painful and I will push the cat off as if someone has beaten my legs with a baseball bat. It's incredibly painful even just for someone to touch.  Someone gives me a hug and I leave my arms in, the pressure is so much that I just want to run away. I avoid human contact because of it and I would like to know if there is a real medical condition for this or if I'm just feeling something everyone else is feeling.

For help in understanding I have been diagnosed with the following: Fibromyalgia, Migraine Syndrome, IBS, Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety, and Vitamin D deficient. THIS IS NOT FIBRO PAIN this is a different form of pain.  I know fibro pain and this is not it.

What are your thoughts.  All help is appreciated.  And no I have not seen a Dr for this specific pain b/c I never really thought about it until I have now fully understood Fibro pain and understand the difference in what I feel now vs when I was originally diagnosed.

I am also currently off of all medication so I can get a baseline (which I've never had) to begin starting from there for new treatment(s) and what is actually wrong with me.