Neurology Community

Cold sensations all over body along with neck and back pain.

I keep having cold sensations throughout my body, it's intermittent but very shocking when I experience it.  I get pain in my neck, shoulder, and back.  I've been checked out in the past few months by ER physicians by having a CAT scan on my head, and xray of cervical spine, which showed no abnormalities.  I have also although unrelated had chest xrays, and several ekg's and blood panels which also showed no abnormalities.  The doctors I talked to mentioned that it could be caused from poor posture and perhaps nerve compression or injury but I either way I haven't been able to fully figure it out.  I also have tmj pain which I have been told could be related to the poor posture.  I'm a 24 year old male with no history of major medical problems.  Please help I'm really freaking out.  I Appreciate any response!
Apparently this is a pay site or no one is willing to give any insight on the issue nvm I asked.