Could Ativan Withdrawal caused Tremors??

I need your help friends.  Last December I was put on Ativan in the ER and was told I could only be on it a short time. . .my doc broke her leg and went on a 7 month sabbatical.  As a result, my perscription for Ativan was renewed for 9 months! I had to go through withdrawal and from March  to May I did a slow taper which was horrible! (Maybe it was too fast?) As a result, I still have a very noticible neck, head and a slight tremor in my eyes which only goes away when I lay down on my side.  i also feel like a baby is kicking in my stomache when I feel my muscles relax in a hot bath.   This is really difficult to handle and very embarassing.  it is very difficult to read 12 font print or smaller.  Can You help me?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Its normal, sometimes it doesn't matter how slow you tapper down the withdraws are unavoidable.