Neurology Community

Cross-linked sensation with other non-critical symptoms

A few months ago I started noticing a rather strange, unpainful symptom. Often when I touch the bend on my right elbow (bicep side, portion nearing my abdomen), or the outer bottom part of my right foot, I hear twitching in my left ear, as if it's popping.  I would say this happens 60% of the time, is unpainful, and the points which initiate the ear "phenomenon" (for lack of a better word) are very specific. It has happened as I was laying down, sitting, or standing. Any ideas what this could indicate, or even what the symptom is specifically called? Anybody I ask thinks I am crazy.

Also I do get occasional shakes and spasms in feet and hands (rarely in the hands). I'm a fully functional 25 year old male, never in inexplainable pain, and rarely sick.

A bit of medical history: Diagnosed with A-fib (paroxysmal, no followups to determine cause), one incident of kidney stones (with family history), tubes put in ears - right ear needed surgical extraction after 15 years.

Again, I am particularly interested in knowing what cross-reflex neuropathic symptoms such as this would be called in particular, so I can more accurately research this myself. Any other help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
As an update, I have noticed my right bicep tremoring pretty wildly on occasion. It goes off and on, and it stops if i flex my tricep for a few seconds, returning within a few minutes later. Also, I am noticing what seems to be minor electrical shocks or tiny pinch feelings in random spots of my body (both sides). Also, I am getting a fairly dull-slightly sharp pain in one specific part of my head on the right side.

My primary question / concern still remains: what would cause a stimulation on my right arm to make me hear twitching in my left ear? Could this be some lesion in my brain? Any answer would be welcome, i've looked all over the internet and have yet to find any related symptom to anything.