Mine was absolutely awfull. Electrical shocks felt I was getting electrocuted.
I’m on the small side 52 kg ( 114 pounds) and 1m59 (5,2 feet) and my guess is that the doctor used too high of a voltage.
The doctor had problems with the machine and was very frustrated and in a bad mood.
He kept zapping me in each point 10 times really hard.
The needle was thick / long and the doctor pushed it in really hard and deep. He was constantly stirring it when it was in my muscle.
I have been through alot in my life. But this test was a really traumatic experience.
Before I got the tests my symptoms where all gone in hands and feet. I actually went for tingling in the left side of my face. But since they couldn’t test that, they decided to test my left leg and arm.
After the tests everything is 100x than before. Pins and needles in legs, feet, arms and hands even in places I never had them before.
I feel like the electrical shocks did the most damage. All the spots where these were applied to hurt really bad. (Left knee (back), inside of the elbow, my wrist and my foot)
Since the tests I’m also having migraines.
Is this permanent?? What can be done?