Neurology Community

Dizziness and muscle twitching

I am now a 56 yer old female who is reasonably healthy. For a couple of years I have experienced random muscle twitchesall over my body but especially in my face. You can see them around my eyes, cheek and the side of my mouth. I have also been having a lot of dizzy spells which are made worse when I move and are terrible when I bend over to wash my hair. This dizziness and foggy feeling in my head can last up to three weeks and seems to get worse every time. I have been given behistamine by nmy doctor who thinks its related to postural vertigo but I am not convinced. It makes me feel terrible and really tired. Can you help please?
I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Muscle twitching, dizziness, and a foggy feeling (called fibro-fog), are all symptoms of this condition. Just a suggestion. Good luck!