Neurology Forum

Do I have post polio syndrom?

Re: Do I have post polio syndrom?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CCF Neuro MD *!* on November 17, 1997 at 20:42:22:

In Reply to: Do I have post polio syndrom? posted by Huda Al-Abdulaali on November 11, 1997 at 02:18:27:

: Hello,
  I am a 34 years old female. I weight 125 pounds. I have no health problems and never had any surgery. I had polio in my right leg when I was 11 months old. I had it 5-6 days after taking the oral polio vaccine OPV in 1964. I had no feelings in my right leg at all till the age of five. At the age of five my thigh was broken and since that time I have feeling in my leg completely equal to the left leg.  Over the years I
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease