Neurology Community

Dripping feeling in head

I am a 21 year old male, otherwise healthy.  Every time I lay flat on my back, after a few seconds I get this strange, somewhat painful "drip" feeling somewhere in the left side of my head.  Then, if I flip over onto my stomach, after a few seconds again, I'll get the "drip" feeling in the other direction--again, it is somewhat uncomfortable.  I don't think it has anything to do with my sinuses.  I don't have any drainage from them and haven't had a sinus infection or anything recently.  I first noticed this dripping feeling about six months ago, but kind of forgot about it until recently.  It's been a few weeks now that I've been more actively noticing it.

Has anybody else experienced anything similar to this?  I'm worried that it has something to do with my brain, though, of course, I would be much happier if it was just some sort of sinus thing.  I can't really think of anything else in one's head that would allow for such a "dripping" feeling.  What do you all think?