Neurology Community

FND patient with eyesight changes querying MS

I was diagnosed with Functional Neurological Disorder in January after an MRI came back 'within normal limits' , so ruling out MS but I gained new symptoms two months later so have been referred to Neurology again. Recently, my usually very good eyesight has changed.

I have pain behind one of my eyes with accompanying colour vision change and slight blurriness. The affected eye sees colours dimmer and with less red, like the difference between seeing on a sunny or a cloudy day.
I also get tiny flashes of light like stars and an involuntary side to side jerk now and again (if reading, it is severe enough to make me lose my place).

The oddest thing though is how the eye problem can be in one eye when I awake and the other eye some hours later.

I have seen my GP who has checked that I've been referred to neurology and have arranged to see an optician soon.

What could be happening?! I still suspect MS.