Neurology Community
45k Members

Facial Numbness

Suggestions for healing facial numbness, nausea, dizziness, vertigo? Only thing found with blood work was evevated CRP-C reactive protein-have been detoxing and avoiding sitting too long-(degenertive disc and whiplash and arthritic).

A few things helpthing that helped me- enema and detoxing with diet-sauna-lots of hydration (traction helps as long as I do it)
Appreciate feedback-Thank you
What is causing your symptoms? Is this all related to degenerative disc? I also have degenerative disc disease of my cervical spine, but I also have Chiari Malformation and a tumor on the anterior lobe of my pituitary gland. I have all of the same symptoms you described and the only relief I get is from taking anti-nausea medication. My neurologist prescribed lyrica and zanaflex for muscle and nerve pain, but I haven't found any relief. I may consider surgery to correct degenerative discs if my NS wants to do decompression surgery for Chiari. I don't know how bad your discs are, but maybe a surgical approach may help with some of your symptoms? I know I am not much help, as all of my neurological issues are pretty new to me. I am still trying to learn everything I can. I hope you find the answers you are seeking!!!!

God bless.
Krystal