Fainted and hit head a week ago?

I fainted and hit my head on Saturday night (last weekend) and I have been feeling weird ever since. It kind of feels uncomfortable to lay on my back when I am sleeping because my head feels... well, I think it kind of hurts. All of a sudden, the top part of my head hurts. It feels like something is poking it and when I touch it, it hurts. I told my mother and she just made the whole thing about her about how her head hurts too, etc. Anyway, she isn't taking the situation serious. I was lying on the couch earlier today and I got up and was walking towards my room... 15 seconds later I almost fainted again. The darkness started taking over and I hunched over and put my hands in front of my face... it then went away. I should add that I fainted the first time because I drank alcohol and took a hot bath.

I should also mention that when it first happened, every now and then I had blurred vision and it has been hard for me to study or do my school work.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0